Then to Now...

Then to Now...
Baker's progress...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Baker is doing well.

Hey everyone. I apologize for not posting recently. We've been very busy and also trying to get some rest in between the hospital, work and life. Baker is doing well. They started steroid breathing treatments for his lungs, to help his lungs develop and hopefully get him off of the ventilator soon. He's been tolerating his feeds excellently and is gaining weight pretty consistently. He's very expressive and makes really cute faces. We are holding him as much as we can and he loves the time he spends on mom and dad's chest. I'm going to bring the camera in tonight so I can get some recent pictures of him while mom holds him. That's all I have right now. I'll post some pictures tonight after our visit. I know I say this a lot, but I can't express it enough; thank you all for your posts, prayers, happy thoughts, well wishes and support.

No comments: